Sunday, January 11, 2009

Things I did over the weekend...

- Run
- Breathe
- Weep
- Pack
- Run
- Breathe
- Weep
- Pack

It's official now - I am going back home! This phase of life at USA is over, for the time being. And the ticket in my inbox just confirms the fact. And those calls and farewell notes are just adding to the joy/sadness !

I do not know what I am feeling right now. I am emotionless. The decision taking part wasn't easy, difficult was the execution and more difficult was answering people and their almost insane comments! There were not many who supported my decision here, but people back home are waiting with two open arms to have me back! Everyone had a ' You are mad' comment ready with them the moment I told them about my final plan. Its more of an emotional decision, but I am glad for the fact that I am doing something to bring a change in my life! Sigh !! This feeling, this phase is passe....

Here I come ..India...Mumbai :)

No comments: