Thursday, May 21, 2009

Stolen tag !

Just as the title goes !! Think of an artist and then his songs for the following questions!! Aint easy as it seems...Took me almost half an hour to think of some apt songs..was a tie between Richard Marx and Bryan Adams..but then, you know who won? :)

--------------------------------------------------------
Name the Artist: Bryan Adams

Are you male or female: Hey Baby

Age : 18 Till I Die

How do you feel about yourself: The Best was yet to come

Describe where you currently live: cloud # 9

If you could go anywhere, where would you go: House Arrest

Your best friend needs: A little love

Your favorite color is: Flower gone wild (I couldn't think of any apt song)

What's the weather like: Fearless

If your life was a tv show, what would it be called? Ain't gonna cry

What is life to you: The only thing that looks good on me

What is the best advice you have to give: Let's make a night to remember

If you could change your name, what would it be: Miss America

Your first date : Have you ever really loved a woman?

What is your addiction: Please forgive me

What's your favorite time of the year: Do I have to say the words?

What are you wearing? (I wanna be your) Underwear (Lolzzz)

No comments: