Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Hello...
Not many things to write...more things to crib....Don't like to fill this space with cribs and rants, all the while..hence came the break. Not to mention the work load at work increased, friends piled up over the weekends and daily chores during the week. The few good movies that I saw were ok, the only refreshing thing was - Caramel Popcorn :) Naah, even the company was ok.

Realized that :

- I like the 'time-less-ness' feeling that I get, when I talk to or meet certain friends. It makes me feel that I am surrounded by people who wishes to be with me !

- Sometimes the words you say very randomly are so harsh, that hurt lives for a long long time.

- It just takes one fight to end a relationship, several times I have observed this.

- BB got married last week :) I am soo happy for him. I realized there lies a good soul deep within...the happiness that I felt within when I saw him on that stage, made me feel like literally jump with joy :) I feel good when I feel good for people. Sigh, it happens so less often....

- N is getting married next month. I am happy for her that she will finally settle down with something stable !! Yeah, she needed that....

- Thoughts of marriage evoke certain thoughts in this idle mind...I do not want that....

- Good friend A went for her MBA. Telling that good bye was difficult, since her frame of mind wasn't strong. I wished she were more positive ... and I am soo glad she went for that GOA trip , alone :)

- I sooo like people smiling !! I like people who smile cutely :) Aaaaww goes my heart.....

- Wish I had more than words to express the unspoken words ( If that makes sense!!)

- Wish V was more outspoken. Sometimes I want things to be more than emotionally attached...

3 comments:

AnjuGandhi said...

i agree to "Sometimes the words you say very randomly are so harsh, that hurt lives for a long"
thats very true. that is why it is said think before you speak/ but when in anger, Our senses become numb and we utter what ever we feel like and at times we want to hurt the other person so much that we consciously make statements which will surely hurt the other person without realsing that once we are back to our normal self the same thing is going ot hurt us even more

Shruti said...

Nice one....
tagged you on my blog...hope you'll take it up :)

Pari said...

yeah !!! And then it strikes you outta nowhere, it was smething you said...ages ago which is still strongly etched in people's mind !!!