Monday, November 30, 2009

Today was ...

One of those days, when nothing was wrong, and yet everything seemed so!

One of those days, when I fought with S and concluded that this is the last time we both are talking!

One of those days, when I cried for a pretty long time, and then pondered an equally long time, wondering why was I crying?

One of those days, when I so longed speaking to V, and the usual, he cheered me up!

One of those days, when I realized how my close group of friends has disappeared after coming back!

One of those days, when I found myself with outstretched arms and found the end of my arms for comfort!!

One of those days, when I have pondered about my decision to come back!!

One of those days, when I sighed and felt lonely all around, inspite of having a bunch of people around!!

One of those days, when I yet again concluded, how helpless and vulnerable I become at times!!

One of those days, when yet again, faith has been rejuvenated, and I have realized that I am not gonna give up, not yet!!

No comments: