Saturday, December 29, 2007

Damn .............

I just received my first letter of denial. The very first job interview that i gave , in a big shot damn freaking company.....and they today tell me a polite NO ( it wasn't polite actually ! or is 'You dont fit in the team' polite ????? ) I really dont know !
Denial in any form for whatever reasons, is bad ! No one wants denial or to be denied in anyway ! I was waiting for a response since the past 1 week, and today they hereby spoil my new year plans ! Awesome ...... these things didnt have a better timing either ! Damn...................
Life is so good, so rosy , so heaven like ... if things happen the way we plan. I dont get this...everything is going good. My grades are good, my parents are happy with me, i get RA ship this semester, i have good friends to hang around with, an oncampus job to keep me alive .... WHY ! cant just about everything fall in place....
I dont mind the physical hindrances that god has given me, i never will ... i never did .... if things were to happen just in some phase of my life , the way i planned them....IF ! IF ! IF !
I dont understand how do i pick up the strings again and get back to track on life again ! Or wait a minute am i taking this too seriously ! On second thoughts yes i am...who the hell has got a job with the first god damn interview..but wait there's more to this...
This is was the only Spring internship call that i had, this is my only chance to get some industrial experience before facing the real world, i god damn need this internship even for financial reasons.......i graduate in may, and i dont have anything to back me up on the experience side !! I dont know i am sounding more desperate or crazy, but the bottomline just remains , i freaking wanted this job ................................DAMN
I am confused , what if .... i really dont get an internship as planned, what if things actually dont go the rosy way as i think they would....what if ..... i dont know.
All i know , i dont have a plan B at the moment, i cant think of anything...and i am really sad and crying...ooowwwwwwww...Situations are so harsh with me at times :(
god get me through ....please

No comments: