Friday, March 28, 2008

Tough times...

Hell ya ! I would vouch for the fact that i am going through one of those phases of my life when nothing, absolutely nothing goes right. And to add to the woes, my healthy wealthy body is kinda ditching me ..... now friends here feel its cos of all the tension and READ : Trauma that i am taking or going through that i am behaving this weird...and hence, may be the health probs...but i wonder is it really so?? How does my body get signal from the brain that she is pressuring me too much just start paining or fall sick so that her attention is diverted !? ( I am a science student, and i can't answer this ) Or is it that, god has created us in a such a way that incase one part of the human body is overexerted...some other part tries to maintain a balance and take off the load outta it !
While the debate continues, i have become so sick that i am trying my best not to pay attention to my mental or health problems...either....you ask me why ?
Cos....
It's my freaking last month as a student, i have some 15-20 days more to complete and successfully finish two MAJOR assignments, one exam looming over...and helll life is on a edge right now, i dont score i screw my grades so freaking badly...that i don't know...for how long will i have to repent for the last month not spent well !! SO that's about it ! And here i am blogging away my tension as if it is gonna provide me some relief...but then one may never know....It's always good to be heard from your inner self at such times you know ...that feeling that your mind or heart aint gonna betray you for sure ! The realistic in me says ... start studying or else screw your ass...the blogger in me says....be patient, tough times do go away just give it some time....
I am sick of being sick
I am fed up of being so lousy
I am fed up of being so unhappy all the time
I am sick of being the person that i have become these few days...
I am sad that i don't have strong mental power ( as if i realised it now )
I am just cribbing a lot
I am being too freaking insane over past and worrying hell lot about future
I better stop making these counts....

Five years down the line, when i am gonna read this blog...i am gonna laugh my heart out...
Just five years.......

No comments: