Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Some 'no' non-sense facts !

"Being president is like a running a cemetery: you’ve got a lot of people under you, and nobody’s listening" Sources claims that its Clinton, the B one !

My highest rated person professionally was typically one who would fill two conditions: someone I would love to work for and some one I would call first, if I ever got into my own business.

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function." wrote F. Scott Fitzgerald

Did you notice that you can can give any image, any situation a subtitle called "Life" with a shrug of your shoulders charading to be very deep.

Speech is conveniently located midway between thought and action, where it often substitutes for both. -John Andrew Holmes

"I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you. And I am I. I do my thing, and you do your thing....and when we meet, it's beautiful" - Fritz Perls

You are someone who is different but wants to be like everybody else- now that a serious illness

Time heals but doesn't solve.

And I'm going to extremes
Tomorrow I will change
And today won't mean a thing

Career: what you think of when you dont have a job.

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."
Mark Twain

The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance - it is the illusion of knowledge.
Daniel J. Boorstin


**************************

Note to Self : I am not going to change the template atleast for the next 3 months, not even check new ones , nor even try to do any XML/HTML code changes ( Ha Ha , i typed that) !
Amen !

No comments: