Sunday, March 1, 2009

Just saw this movie, MUST LOVE DOGS ... a dialogue grabbed my attention; " “Even on his best day he wasn’t good enough for you.” Seldom these words of wisdom come at the right time. They are hilarious. They are said with the least of the deep impression that they create. I sigh and I shrug. Moving on and over has been difficult. It is difficult, still you do it. You ought to?

There are so many times when you have to let go of people; whom you adore, cherish and wish to be with every second of your life. Circumstances keeps you apart, death takes them away, all you do is miss them. Come to terms with the fact that you can't have it the way you want it. Moving on is a way people accepts 'fate' I wish to fight with it. I wish to fight with my destiny. I do not deserve the sad feeling. The hollowness within. So many sounds, so many memories...each and every corner of the house, each and every thing in the house has been touched, observed and adored by her. Today, when I see them, I do not see them - All I see is the love that they have shared with her. They got their share, then why do I feel so betrayed ? Why?

I have to let go.
I have to let her move on.
Her world doesn't have me
And I will never be a part of hers...
I know all this and yet , it is so difficult to let her be!

Whose doors do I knock in times like these? I wish to lie down in a lap, forgetting all the worries. The thousand thoughts that occupies my mind. The little devil within that is eating my good self daily. I wish to find peace. Solace. But most importantly, I have to let her be ... let her go ! Let her move on ! I wish to start with not thinking about it. Getting different thoughts. Thinking and working on something else. Not disturbing her state of mind either. Oh how I wish to unlock the potential of my power. The strength that I am trying to find at the end of my own arms. Come to me ...

No comments: