Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Just another post...

I had a terrible tiresome day yesterday. I do not like the 'self' that I get converted to, when I am doing something outta the box. humfff !!! People tell me, the more I get scared due to that, more they will take advantage of this.

But come on, come to think about it...I am 24, can I change now???? (yeah, ok - I can, may be...errrr)

Neways, I like the way I am able to post today,while at work. I like the fact that I listen to music so often these days (Reason for those lyrical posts these days) and I like the fact that I am able to read so regularly these days. I recently finished a book by Saadat Manto, a very famous urdu writer. I wish to write so much about that book, and all the wonderfully compiled short stories!! Currently. I am reading Amitav Ghosh's The Hungry Tide. And next on the shelf is Persepolis, a graphic novel. I had started reading this particular book some 8 months ago, and left it half way. Finally, shall finish it!!

Lots more happening, lots more to write. Time nahin hain yaar !!!
But I am glad I write least a one line post rather than visiting this dear space after weeks.

Kindly await a long post!

Question for the day : Why do some people have such sweet smile, that when they flash one of those 'smiles' you feel that you just have been de-based ! You feel like some chocolate being melted rite in front of you, and you feel so eternally happy :)

And oh by the way, just read these lines...so wonderfully written....

Saasein kho gayi hai kiski aahon mein,
Mein kho gayi hu jaane kiski baahon mein,
Manzilon se raahein doodhti chali,
Kho gayi hai manzil kahin rahon mein..

1 comment:

Rambler said...

I have heard a lot about persapolis..how did you like it?