Saturday, May 30, 2009

Do you?

"Something that has always puzzled me all my life is why, when I am in special need of help, the good deed is usually done by somebody on whom I have no claim" ~William Feather


--------------------------------------------------

It's a normal Mumbai saturday. I do not care/know what kind of weather it is right now. Each day when I leave, I am just aware of that fact that the sun is out, and while I return - moonlight evades me. Today, is no different. But today is the day -- When I want it to pour. When I wish to smell the fragrance of first rain with that special someone. When I wish to have the Swiss Chocolate coffee with that special someone. When I just wish to curl up with that special someone. When I wish to eat caramel popcorn with that special someone. When I wish to see the soft side of that special someone, while he is off to sleep. When I wish to fight to have the last bite of the blueberry cheese cake. When I wish to yell for their 'oh-so' irritating habits. When I wish to rest after locating the strong, emotional anchor. When I wish to talk for hours about the sweet nothings!! When I wish to feel the depth of the feelings.

Am I being crazy? Or my hormones are just acting up?

I do not like this feeling. Makes me feel more lonely...makes me feel more vulnerable...makes me feel I will give in, with a single question, Do you?

1 comment:

Rambler said...

its not really bad being vulnerable you know, that what that makes us real