Monday, June 8, 2009

Summary

My life was summarised in one sentence as follows:

" You know how you are living off late --- like, you are so fascinated with LCD televisions and so enjoy watching them in stores and other people's house, but you tend to always overlook the one you have at home!!"

BANG!!!!!!
BOOM!!!!!!
DASH!!!!!!

I will take some time to comment on this....

On a completely different note, today till now (mid-afternoon) I have not got angry ! Its like a record of sorts for me, since the past 2-3 weeks...or more, I do not remember such day!!

Yes, yes --- I have heard and will try to incorporate what all you told me yesterday S!! I am trying, that's worth raising a glass :)

2 comments:

NG said...

heyy Pari... thanks for ur visit sweetheart :)
will be reading ur blog regularly now... :)

Pari said...

:)
Btw, forgot to tell u...liked ur about me section too much !!