Saturday, July 11, 2009

Old mail...

I don't know where and how did I find this....it was lying in my inbox, sent by pooh ...long while ago...sorry if this belong to some one out there in the blog world...its very well written !And so apt to convey...please don't go??

PS: I really wonder how people maintain long distance relationships...its difficult maan !!!! I hate them !!!!! :(

I wish u would take me out for dinner somewhere...

Or maybe even chai would do...

Somewhere where u and me could have lots of time to bid farewell...

But will it ever be enough? I don’t know…

Maybe just enough to last a month...

I wish u would hold my hand and sit

In some park...in some beach...

Or maybe even our balcony would do...

Somewhere where u and me could get lost for some time...

But will it ever be enough? I don’t know…

Maybe just enough to last a month...

I wish u would look into my eyes and tell me that u would miss me...

Or maybe look at my body and tell

And I would tell u (for the hundredth time)

How much I would miss you...

But will it be enough? I don’t know…

Hope its enough to last a month...

I wish u would give me a big smooch...

Or maybe even a kiss would do

so I can feel how it is to be so close to u

And I could hug that closeness when u r not there

But will it ever be enough? I don’t know...

Maybe just enough to last a month

I wish u would hold me tight as I close my eyes today...

No. no exceptions would work here...

And as the morning arrives...

Maybe I could accept the fact that u won’t be there the next night...

But will it be enough? I don’t know...

Maybe just enough to last a month

No comments: