Thursday, August 6, 2009

Yes, I know.

I am Dead!!!

It's 8 am on a Thursday morning, am working since the past 1 hour or so ... slept for 4 hours ... sighed for 2 .... calculating the week's sighs and cries, I might as well count a century.

Life's been hectic like never before. Several Things Happening -- several inconsistencies becoming permanent and several misses missed ...

Its been 15 days since I breathed (is there such a word?) and life is running at a horrible pace, which would put even that bolt guy to shame !!!

I wish to have a breather, phew ......

3 comments:

AnjuGandhi said...

u r not dead, if you have written this mail then ofcourse you are very much alive, kicking and all set to face another round of hectic life.
or is it that you have posted this post from the other world up there? do they have computers, internet and access to blogspot?

Rambler said...

Take a deep breath buddy

Pari said...

@anjuji ... Lol !! I liked that ...yeah am alive...back...and kicking like never before :D