Monday, March 7, 2011

:) Introducing the 'little' angel :)

You arrived tonight. Sometime at 4.15 pm. I must be doing some mundane stuff at that very second, but the moment I realized about your grand entry to this world, I skipped a heart beat.

The whole existence of me longed to be with you and see you. My eyes, my feet, my heart, my mind, can't recollect a time when all of them would have been so well synchronized.

I just wanted to reach to you. Take you in my arms :) And, may be, sing you a lullaby :)

I would not ever be able to describe to you the trembling self that I was, when I was a few kms away from you. I ran, I jumped, I skidded, I ploughed my way in the heavy Mumbai traffic, and reached to you, as fast as I could.

And then, when I saw you, I could not help but cry. I cannot ever tell you how many emotions you elicited outta me in that very second! You called out to me, I know no one heard, but I did !! I knew you were waitin for your 'masi' :)

When I took you in my arms, I realized what the term 'adorable' means! The sweet little smile, that faint hint of recognition, the little wails that you started giving after a while, and the way you tried to pull yourself away from that tightly wound cloth around ya, all just meant, you are comfortable in the arms you are in!

I had never, till date, being with a new born. Today, when I did, I realized what special thing "birth" is !! You probably made me realize the importance of life, all over again...

I really hope that you grow up to be one helluva awesome dudette! The sweetest and the best chic aroun' :)

I share a special bond with your mom. We have been together for almost a decade now. And today, when I see the mud-eating, notebook-sharing, teacher scolding-partner, gola-eater, cheese pav bhaji-partner, and cheese sada dosa-partner of mine....as your mom...I realize that time has indeed left us far behind. How that teenager has evolved to be a mommy is a tale I would love to tell you some fine day! Among the many others that am gonna narrate to you while you grow up.

Trust me on this one, she would be one helluva mom :) And for things she wouldn't know or do, you know, your masi is right there, always besides you.

You made us wait for a long time, 9 months almost, to be precise. I remember seeing you the first time using some hi-fi technology, and today you looked almost similar to that picture. You are the most innocent, amazing and tangible little bundle of joy till date!

My little angel...
I loved you the first time I saw you, and I always will....
We would share an amazing bond, said the little twinkle in your eye.
May God give you all the amazing things in the world, after providing you with this amazing masi :P

Love ya, Baby Gupta :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

just got the link while clearing my pc.... went thru it again...
its so awesome...
its always so good to read this para abt chaehal....
thnk u pariiiiiiiiiiiii...
buh bye.. :)