Friday, January 27, 2012

Yes, I am calling for you...

Dear God,

As hard this may seem, but I really need you to help me out here.
The incessant calls and the endless worries is leading me nowhere. You realize what I am telling you?
This can be "to whomsoever this may concern", but I do hold on and pile together all my faith towards you. Mom had the faith and the trust. Even If I can show an iota of things she had, I might just graze through this phase.
I am not saying I am not worried, but deep deep somewhere I know it will be fine, and I will be good.
Yes, haha funny, I have the faith and the hope. In no crisis or critical situation, you are stealing it away from me.
I may be just as well standing with my hands stretched out to you or in this world, and I just believe you will not fail me this time around.
For the cheerful self, for the unlimited dreaming capacity, and for making it till here, you kinda owe me thee.
:)
Yes, I deserve it. Much more than anything else. Cos I have got myself till here, and done deeds that make things pretty much clear.
Don't fail me, please. And don't let the loved ones worry and brood about me. I will be fine, please tell them this. Please.

No comments: