Tuesday, June 19, 2012

It pains a lot...

No, this is not about heart break or dreams shattering...

But you know what pains a real lot?
Much more than seeing the weighing scale tilt to the dreaded right...
Much more than not being able to fit in your oh-i-look-so-sexy top
Much more than not being able to get the movie tickets after you reach the theater
Much more than eating some crappy Shawarma for which you paid a zillion bucks...
Much more than missing the season finale of Desperate Housewives...
Much more than getting completely drenched in the rains post the movie you did not want to see...
Much more than not reaching home on time and missing out on the much-needed-sleep


Oh, well,
Yes, what pains more than all of the above...is....
Finding your chipped tooth in the food you were chewing!
So, as I was munching on this lebanese food during the weekend during a casual trip for a movie and dinner, I hog on the nachos (which by the way were from ''Not just Fries''..and they were good) and realize that err...something is not right!

And, brace yourself, what do I see...a teeny weeny part of my tooth is floating in the food...in my mouth! YES!!! That was gross! Shocking! Unbelievable! I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw what I saw! All the happiness and sadness that was engulfing me just took a kick, and all that mattered to me was the chipped tooth...or rather what is left from the chipped tooth. Luckily it is not the incisor or something, it is the molar. And it is really a teeny weeny bit; like I can munch and chew food just like I used to. But then, a part of me, has just departed. And I feel sad. In pain. And *sigh* what not. RIP, you sweet dear part-of-tooth!

Oh man, the trip to the dentist...not again :(((((


No comments: