Friday, March 14, 2008

Why is God teaching me lessons, i have no desire to learn.....

I have almost come to the conclusion that each one of us lies ... for some or the other reason ! But yeah we all do...

Last week,
MY best friend lied to me....
I caught my sister lying to her friend.....about not having certain program installed in the pc, which i know is....this is the most easiest one to digest !!
My other friend lied to me about a very trivial issue....
And yesterday..... my very new good friend lied to me....

My best friend .....
And i thought that we had the most transparent of all relationships in this world ! She lied to me and she covered it up saying... may be the truth would have hurt me more ! But does not one think even once, that knowledge of truth and lie would almost be lethal for me..... I forgave her, moved on.... i thought i am bigger person... her lies are nothing in front of the 8 wonderful years of friendship that we have had.....

My sister......
She means the world to me. She is the only person in this world i know, who has certain principles in life and she abides by them too. I look upto her and respect her in my own way. There has never been a more pure soul i have seen in my life, nor will there be.... There can be no day when i dont recollect the kind acts that she has done for me and no day when i can hear any crap about her ! Well, her lie wasnt a big god damn lie...but its like, i thought she hardly did.... but yeah even she aint foolproof.....

My friend...
Ok, he consoled me all these months saying , next month we will meet..then next , then next ! It was not that if we wont meet, it would have been the end of the world or anything, nor is he that close a friend of mine .... yet , it seems he was sure that he wouldnt be able to meet for the next 6 months...and this fact, only i was unaware of.... may be he lied ! That was his way to console me mostly,...but yeah , he lied !

Oh , and my new good friend.....
All this while, yeah now it dawns to me, it was me who had been ultra good in this relation of ours ! It was not exactly a one-sided friendship, but yeah not very good intentions from the other side for sure. For example, if i were ill no call tells me take care, but if he were ill... i think i would have least given one call ... apart from being hyper worried ! So anywayz, wisdom comes late ...always for me ! So, this chap lies to me yesterday..... his lie is the weirdest of all.... He lied for not hurting me further by telling me the truth. And luck had its way, due to which i stumbled upon the truth. I have always been frank and clear about my feelings for him, so incase he tells me that he likes someone else, and takes me as a friend, my world wont shatter, its either too strong to get shattered or its already broken down in pieces. But yeah, my world does not ever consist of one or two people for sure. My family means the most to me, and till they are with me, come rain or shine.... no one can shatter my own sweet world. I lose all the trust, respect and the remaining liking that i had for him.....

Question is, how many of these can i forgive and forget ???

I have moved on..... i myself am not a pure soul either. I do lie... many times knowingly, many times unknowingly, but least never that it hurts someone so much !
Why do i learn lessons in life, that i do not wish to learn. Everytime i commit a mistake, i console myself by letting it go as a learnt lesson. How many lessons have i actually learnt till now ? Am i just gonna keep on learning lessons like this ? Am i ever gonna be wise and sensible !!!!! I really dont know ! What is most weird is... people think i am sensible and when they are in trouble, they seek advice from me ! And when it comes to give advice, oh boy.... am i good ?!

My other good friend once told me, if things like this happen in your life, do we start losing faith in all the good things of life ? At such times, the most important thing is to hold on...... We should not let it crush us... we are way bigger than all this!!
May be if we forgive people, they might feel guilty and it will forbid them to do it again ......

No comments: