Friday, March 18, 2011

funny

Overheard...
X-Girlfriend (who wanted to get back with the guy): How are you? Been long..
Guy: Yeah, am good..been married and all...
Girl: Whaat!!! When did that happen? You did not even bother to inform me...I mean...you know, may be, some last chance to get back together ...
Guy: Yah..well I thought it was over. You said it. I believed ya...
Girl: You never believed anything that I told you, and this you did...How could you??
Guy: Umm..umm...I am sorry? But, anyways, its been long, and I guess its just cool to just you know meet you again, like this...
Girl: Hm...I know..I always liked your never say never attitude....
Guy: Umm..yeah, but wasn't that like 2 years ago! I am definitely not gonna teach that to my kid..
Girl: Kid!!!!
Guy: Yaeh, mine...
Girl: What!!! WTF!!! you married another woman, and now you are telling me that you also had the balls to have a kid with her..

Guy: FAINTS!!!

Passerby: Lollllll

No comments: